It's Spring!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Random Post

I am now going on night one million, ten trillion, thirty ga-zillion alone. I guess I am not completely alone, but let's face it, Buddy and Togie can't talk. And, they have an attention span of about 1.4589 seconds. So to keep me busy, and keep me cleaning the house, I am blogging TWO times tonight. I figure it will just keep my three followers busy extra long tomorrow morning while you guys are avoiding the Monday Morning blues at work!!!!  

I had an open house yesterday in Cheyenne......I tell ya what, I love selling what I sell!!!!!! It was so great to meet a few new people and to finally see my friend {L}'s home!!!!!  (No worry, Lesley, I have full faith that you will soon look pregnant, and to me, I think I am the one that is chubby, not you!)  So after a couple hours of visiting, I had the rest of the day to do what I wanted!!!!   HOBBY LOBBY there I went!   I can't tell you guys how deprived I am living where I live!!! I don't know how to shop anymore! I find myself zigzagging through every single aisle afraid I am going to miss something!!  Ohhhhh I love shopping with no time constraint!

Anyways, I did find some great buys!!  I got some more shower items for {K}'s Shower #2 (fake flowers/grasses etc are 50% off!!), a couple new frames for our family pictures (frames are 50% off!!!), some metal cross candle holders to hang in our living room (metal wall art, 50% off!!), some material to sew throw pillows for our couch (color totally clashes too!! So now they will be for our bed!), and I also got pretty candles for the cross candle holders!! (candles, 50% off!!!). I spent less than an hour in there, but it felt like the entire day!!

After this, I went to the mall. I could NOT get myself to go into ANY of the stores, except Riddles, to get my ring cleaned!!!! I have no idea what came over me, but after Hobby Lobby, it was like I was just D-O-N-E! I knew I still had time, so I went to Barnes & Noble. I LOVE THAT STORE!!!

I spent forever in there too!!! At one point I had so many books in my hands, I dropped a few and felt like a retard that had never been shopping in a book store before!  While there, I searched for a new novel, photography books, and I SPY and Where's Waldo.  End result= no novel, a great photography book, 2 Where's Waldo books for Caleb, a Chicken Soup for the Cancer Patients Soul for my father in law to read while in Laramie for Radiation and Chemo, and an eye puzzle book for Caleb to take to work to make time pass while there isn't something to do. Oh ya, and I got a Crock Pot cookbook for $7.95!!!!!  I can't wait for both of us to be home at night so I can cook dinner again!!!! (It just doesn't work if I cook for myself, because then I have so many left overs!!!!!!)

PHEW!!!!!   I decided it was time to head home. I did, of course, stop in Laramie and catch up with a few friends from Fremont County!!!! I just love the Campbells!!!!!  

On my way home, at about 9:15, I was wired!! So I drove to Sinclair, instead of exiting, to say a quick 'hello' to my husband!! Well worth the extra 45 minutes out of my way!!!!!!



We have a couple WILD boys tonight and I caught a few in action shots!


Then, my new book says to just take pictures! That is how I will learn my camera!! These next two pictures I took right after one another, but on different settings. The first was on 'landscape' and the second was on 'sunrise/sunset'...which do you like best????




I think it is hard to decide, but I am loving the colors!!!!  BIG difference in those settings!!!
I better hurry and finish this blog so I can go read more!!!








The book also said that a good photographer can photograph anything, but a great photographer can make anything look interesting!!!! This picture below I shot just to show you how bad our current paint job on our house is!!!!!!!!!
And here is our ugly Home numbers and Outdoor light...............all soon to change!!!


I was practicing that whole "making things look interesting" so I thought I would leave you with this cute picture to remind you to plant flowers this year!!!!!!  And the finale photo......................what I need to get folded instead of blogging about it!!!!!!!!!


OOOOPPPSSS!!! ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment