It's Spring!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life is full of Surprises!!!

Well, I am here to tell you, that surprise surprise!!!

WE ARE CLOSING ON OUR HOUSE!!!!!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 @ 2:00 pm

This is huge!!!! We have been trying to buy this damn house since May 15, 2009 and almost one year later, many tears later, many 2nd thoughts, and 2 very understanding sellers later, we are less than 24 hours off!!!!

Here is the Awful color of our home, and it is soon to be changed...PLEASE help!!! We have some ideas on what we want, but nothing is certain yet!!!
Oh ya, I am going to need help, any takers????? It could be a good way to get a free tan, free booze if you desire, and of course free food!!! And probably a free place to have a fun sleep over.......date is tentative as it is snowy and nasty outside today....so hopefully beginning of June!!!!

I think this is about all I can think of blogging about for now, but one day soon, I will be home, without a husband, but with two dogs, so I think I will have plenty of time to think of more to blog about!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will help you :) turns out I'm quite the bad ass painter! hahaha! Let me know when!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dog on the porch and sorry I have no extra time to help you.

    ReplyDelete