It's Spring!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This one is for you Papa!

On April 23, 2010 my Papa, and last grandparent passed away after what I consider a bad dose of colon cancer. I tell ya what, I have had it with cancer. This is grandparent #4, out of 4, to pass away due to it!!!!

I thought that I would post this picture, in memory of him...and leave it at that. Well, ok if I find more pictures, I will post those too. But right now, this is all I have on the computer.

I will miss you Papa, but I will always remember your voice, ornery-ness, and thumbs up. Those among many other things, but mostly, I will always remember how much I loved to hear you say "Love you!"

I found another: not very clear right now, but working on it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to here about your loss Annie! Glad you have great memories of your Papa ;o) Grandpas share a different kind of love for their granddaughters and are very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat picture Annie. I can't believe how much your Dad looks like your Grandpa. I hope your doing okay and what a beautiful way to honor your grandfather.

    ReplyDelete