It's Spring!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Just another Manic Monday...........

So here I go again- my title of this post is mentioning a manic Monday, but really, it isn't....yet. C is still sleeping as he said he is feeling sick, I was sick last night, and he hasn't been getting much sleep with this silly work schedule. Beyond all this, I had a Silpada Jewelry party this weekend (and UL) and I had all the friends of mine in this town, minus not very many, come over!! I had a great time!!!! My bro-in-law decided that he was going to sell my items for me, and literally made the party. That homemade Sangria by PW is rather dangerous, make at your own will, but consider this my warning. In fact, I am still so 'mad' at how it made me feel yesterday, the fruit is still sitting in the container yelling at me to throw it away and stop blogging. I am not going to.

Before my friend left yesterday, we traveled into the mountains and had a great visit all the way upppp and doooown. Here is a few pictures I snapped at the top of the mountain:











And before I leave, Happy Monday! Please leave a comment of any sort to let me know I still have followers....and take a look at my fun widdlytinks I added to my page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment