It's Spring!

Monday, January 10, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

I am up late....of course because Caleb is working, but after I have had enough of boring FB tonight, I thought I would play around on my blog. So, yes I realize I have a complete design mess, I will try to work on the layout.....it's just driving me NUTS!!!!

But, I have to say thank you to my followers!!! I have had over 500 hits, and I have no idea who some of you may be; but my statistics show that I have 13 United States viewers, 1 or more even from Alaska!! I have 2 in Denmark, and 1 each in Burkina Faso (of which I have NO clue where that is), United Kingdom, and the Netherlands!!! I am across the world, even though B family, I have a feeling you may be the latter followers!! Thanks you guys!!!

So it may be almost midnight, but I seem wide awake while I listen to some old school judging CD's that include the music of Nelly and such!! In fact, Dixie Lullaby, I am certain ALL of these songs were the ones that we danced to at the 'ROSE'!! Oh how I miss that dance hall!!!! and YOGA!!!!

Nothing much new in our house. Waiting on a brand new camera to arrive in the mail, got my hair trimmed, made truffles, enjoyed company of a great friends all weekend, and I start a women's bible study next week! (eek!!! We read chapters, meet Thursdays and fill in questions in the back of the book! I am a little nervous as this is COMPLETELY out of my element; but Caleb and I have really enjoyed going to Church lately and seem to be happier, less stressed, and even more in love......I'd say this is a good thing!)

Well, maybe a episode of House Hunters is on that I have not seen, so I am signing off. G'Night Neverland!

No comments:

Post a Comment