It's Spring!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow, Wind and Cold Weather

I am back- again!!!!!!! Sorry my dear few followers, but I seem to always forget how to blog, and remember how to stalk on facebook. I will admit, I love to  stalk, but it seems to just be pictures, photographers, and pregnant women photos. Some are just so adorable and others, well, should just not take pictures of themselves prego.

I am going to have to make this short, because I need a nap, and I  have to get my stuff ready for yet another vendor fair thing I am doing tonight. Not sure why I am going, because I will bet any of you $100 that there isn't anyone who shows up. grrrrrr. I was invited to join, and told invites and ads would go out, only to find out an hour ago the lady will a.) be late and b.) hasn't told anyone- so I am praying to the facebook Gods that someone who has read my page will show up and spend $$.

What I really wanted to let all of you know, is that I will be WORKING, yes I said WORKING next week. Apparently the Junior High/High School needs and Aide in the Special Needs room for all of next week, so here I go. At home with my homies........rather my sisters homies.

By the way, for you readers- I finally had a dose of what being a woman was like again, and I HATE IT!! Thats all. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment