It's Spring!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

***True Words Of Marriage For My Fellow Married Followers***

Ok, dear married friends.  Yes you, the one that is either preggo, already been prego, or going to get preggo..................please read this.

I just happened to find this blogger this morning and this afternoon I clicked on this post. I am now sharing it because as a woman with emotions, stress, a wonderful husband and a ring on my finger, I think we ALL need to read this and remember one thing- "Sparks are meant to go out, but not the flame that the spark made"

So click here:
http://www.swsmag.net/blog/2010/6/1/confessions-of-a-young-married-couple-come-on-baby-light-my.html

And READ!!!!!!  Please share your comments, but I think this is a wonderful life reminder of Marriage!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love being your "preggo friend." At least, I think I'm the one you're referring to. I loved that article. It was strangely comforting. Good post. Look at you helping other couples, you're so mature! Annie, how did we get so old, and how did you get so wise? <3

    ReplyDelete